We have a sense of humor in Marlton, NJ and thought you would enjoy having a few laughs with us. A CMMS is a great tool, but here are a few reasons why you might not want to try one.
If any of these apply to you we want to know who you are and where you work!!
10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Buy a CMMS
- I prefer to have my phone continue to ring for emergencies
- Planned maintenance is highly overrated
- My inventory is safe in the back of my car (or under my desk)
- OSHA (or fill in blank) audits are fun!
- My boss loves surprises
- My company doesn’t care how we spend our money
- Flying in parts keeps Fed Ex workers employed
- Spreadsheets have 64,000 lines for a reason, don’t they?
- I have way too much free time on my hands
- My life wouldn’t be complete without downtime
Help us add on to this list and share in the fun!
Rona Palmer is the Marketing Director at eMaint Enterprises, located
in Marlton, NJ, that provides CMMS and EAM solutions for all of your
maintenance and asset management needs.