Fifteen Leading Edge Companies to Showcase What’s Next at Phorum 2012 Demo Pit.
Philadelphia, PA (March 1, 2012) – The Greater Philadelphia Alliance for Capital and Technologies (PACT), in partnership with Dell Inc. and Fairmount Partners, today announced the emerging growth companies that will be showcased in the Phorum 2012 National Cloud Conference Demo Pit. The diverse group of participating companies are all headquartered on the East Coast, near to the Philadelphia-based conference, and were selected for their innovation in the use of cloud computing technology to solve strategic business problems. They include:
- AboutOne – contact management tool, www.aboutone.com
- Adaptivity – enterprise cloud decision support provider, www.adaptivity.com
- CloudConfidence.com – comprehensive cloud monitoring service, www.cloudconfidence.net
- CloudMine – mobile app development platform, www.cloudmine.com
- cWyze – interactive video platform, www.cwyze.com
- eMaint Enterprises – facility and property management system, www.emaint.com
- Houdini – enterprise crowdsourcing platform, www.houdiniapi.com
- metaLayer – data management and analysis platform, www.metalayer.com
- Profitably – small business planning and analytics tool, www.profitably.com
- Queue in the Cloud – IT service management platform, www.qinthecloud.com
- ReadySetWork – employee scheduling and communication tool, www.readysetwork.com
- Ridaroo – employee ride sharing tool, www.ridaroo.com
- Target Info – data analytics and management platform, www.target-info.com
- Updentity – enterprise contact management automation tool, www.updentity.com
- UXFlip – mobile app development platform, www.uxflip.com
“The companies selected for this year’s Phorum conference really showcase the diversity of cloud offerings available to the enterprise,” said Allen Born, Head of Internet and Cloud Computing Investment Banking at Fairmount Partners and Advisory Board Member for Phorum 2012. “While the companies all serve different enterprise functions – data management, HR, IT – all provide solutions that enable businesses to work more efficiently and cost effectively. We’re excited for the Phorum participants to have a chance to interact with them and showcase Philadelphia’s emerging cloud technology providers.”
The Demo Pit will enable these 15 early-stage companies to showcase their products to the conference attendees, who will have an opportunity to interact with Demo Pit participants and experience product demonstrations throughout the day. At the conclusion of the conference, three Demo Pit participants will be selected to join Peter Coffee, VP and Head of Platform Research at salesforce.com, on stage for the conference’s closing session.
About eMaint Enterprises, LLC
eMaint is a global software solutions provider established in 1986 with its headquarters based in Estero, Florida and operations centers located in Marlton, New Jersey and Dublin, Ireland. As the leader in Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS), eMaint’s client base consists of over 4000 companies and 35,000 users in 55 countries. Our portfolio of clients range from small & medium sized organizations to Fortune 500 corporations representing manufacturers, service providers, fleet operators, energy and utility companies, healthcare facilities, universities, municipalities, and facility and property managers. eMaint provides the tools for these organizations to manage their maintenance operations to control costs and increase overall productivity.
eMaint has been recognized by the Inc. 5000 2014 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies in America, the Deloitte Technology Fast 500TM list and the 2014 Stevie Customer Service Award that honors the achievements and positive contributions of organizations and working professionals worldwide. For more information, please visit www.emaint.com.
Contact: Richard Miller | (856) 810-2700 X 7162 | firstname.lastname@example.org