Based on the positive response we received at our spring User Group Summits, eMaint is pleased to host two Full-Day User Group Summit sessions this fall.
During each full-day session, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn how eMaint can help you solve everyday operational challenges
- Share insights and experiences with other eMaint X3 Users
- Learn best practices from senior members of our implementation and development teams
- Participate “hands-on” at individual workstations provided by the training facility
Each session will be held in a comfortable, state-of-the-art training facility. Each participant will have access to a personal computer for a “hands-on” learning experience. Continental breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages will be provided.
- Report Building Basics – Step-by-step walk-through of basic and advanced reporting building
- Work Orders – Seven ways to get your work orders into eMaint (auto and manual)
- Scheduling Scenarios – How to use the scheduling feature to resolve resource challenges
- Workflows Made Easy – Real-world examples using workflows to save time, energy & money
- Ask the Experts – They are ready to address concerns with your maintenance operations
- Refreshments – Continental breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages will be provided
Cost & Registration:
Registration for the full-day User Group Summit is only $295 per attendee.
Registration fee includes all sessions, class materials, continental breakfast, lunch, beverages and snacks.
Hotel, airfare and transportation costs are not included.
Discounted hotel rates are available for summit attendees in Dallas and Las Vegas.
Space is limited to 30 seats per session so we suggest you register early.