Do you have a passion for creating opportunities and a drive for creating success? If so, we’d like to discuss our Sales Development position with you.
The Sales Development team at eMaint has one mission: reviewing, contacting, educating and qualifying the raw leads generated by our marketing efforts and delivering fully qualified leads to our sales team.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to jump-start a career in sales or marketing. We are looking for bright, tenacious graduates with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who can consistently deliver a professional, mature and collaborative approach to our customers. If you are a solution-oriented team player, have a desire to excel, and are driven to achieve personal, team, and company goals, this position may be a great fit for you!
Responsibilities of the Sales Development Associate :
- Using Salesforce CRM and other in-house tools, proactively collect, review, contact and qualify marketing-generated leads and deliver them to sales account executives
- Qualify leads by understanding customer business needs, budget, decision-making, timeframe, technical and competitive requirements
- Maintain and further develop our existing lead nurturing program
- Analyze results, spot trends, re-prioritize and refine processes as needed to garner desired results
- Consistently meet goals and metrics defined for this position
- Develop fluency in our products and solutions and deliver web-based product demonstrations
Desired Skills & Experience
- College degree
- Self-motivated, goal and detail-oriented, persistent and dependable with strong probing and analytical skills.
- A competitive nature. The ideal candidate should be eager to learn and win
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self starter with a desire to succeed
- Ability to quickly master new software tools (CRM, email, application software)
- Highly organized with ability to review and adjust
- Technologically savvy with proficient computer skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Fluent in English. Fluency in other languages a plus.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM a plus
- Phone experience a plus
To apply for position, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
eMaint Enterprises (www.eMaint.com), based in Marlton, New Jersey has been providing innovative software solutions to maintenance management professionals for over 25 years. Our technological leadership coupled with award-winning customer service (“Service on 11”) had fueled successful CMMS (computerized maintenance management software) implementations for over 5000 users in 750 different organizations around the globe. Recent market growth has presented an excellent opportunity for our company and team members to prosper within the areas of Enterprise Asset Management Software and Computerized Maintenance Management Systems. eMaint Enterprises LLC offers a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance.
*eMaint Enterprises LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. No phone calls please.