eMaint MX Mobile is designed to run on smart phones, tablets, mobile computers with or without bar code scanners, or any device that is browser-enabled. eMaint MX Mobile delivers a broad range of functionality to the mobile user in the areas of work requests, work orders, inspection rounds, parts inventory, asset tracking, and meter readings.
eMaint MX Mobile is designed to:
- Save time and paper by managing work orders on mobile devices in real time.
- Accurately and efficiently keep track of technicians’ labor time on work orders through the Sign-On/Sign-Off feature.
- Confirm that the work performed by technicians is satisfactory with Work Order Signature Sign-Off.
- Perform Inspection Rounds with efficiency and accuracy.
- Streamline the process for issuing parts, returning parts, and making parts adjustments by using barcoding in combination with MX Mobile.
- Materials requests allow for greater management and control over inventory.
- Track assets as they move from site to site.
Dana Madama is the Online Marketing Manager at eMaint Enterprises, located in Marlton, NJ, which provides CMMS and EAM solutions for all of your maintenance and asset management needs.