It is a great pleasure to obtain a wonderful customer success story, however it is a whole nother feeling when one of those stories is published for the world to read.
eMaint X3 user Johns Hopkins’ CMMS utilization story was published in Executive Insights on August 13th – Maintenance Management Technology for Radiology. Executive Insights is a resource for executives within the health care industry and it is a honor to have them share the success Johns Hopkins has had.
Johns Hopkins has been an eMaint user since 2003 and has been able to accomplish the following with a CMMS system…
- Maintain over 400 assets
- Monitor vendor service contracts
- Provide documentation for Joint Commission, FDA and state audits
- Create a knowledge base of failures and remedies
- Complete service history database for 180+ pieces of state-of-the-art imaging equipment
- Customized reports help lowers cost of contract maintenance
- Instant service record of any part or asset expedites corrective repairs
- Ability to query imaging assets by location and divisions across multiple buildings
- Automates work order assignments by trade or skill
- Assist with budgeting process
Big thank you to John Sofranko at Johns Hopkins for providing an excellent resource for others in the health care field.
Rona Palmer is the Marketing Director at eMaint Enterprises, located
in Marlton, NJ, that provides CMMS and EAM solutions for all of your
maintenance and asset management needs.