Orange County Container Group, a leading integrated paperboard and paper-based packaging manufacturer operating within the U.S. and Northern Mexico was recently featured in the the August/September 2011 issue of Uptime Magazine for achieveing over $3 million in savings with their eMaint X3 CMMS.
Bill Chant, Director of Maintenance and Engineering at OCCG, launched the CMMS pilot after ensuring it met several guidelines including:
Within the first year of implementation of eMaint X3 CMMS and a team effort involving maintenance, IT, accounting, auditors, suppliers, Chant was able to achieve:
- Decrease in overtime by 1/2 hour each day per technician for $200,000 in savings
- 99% on-time completion rate
- 1% decrease in downtime with $500,000 in savings
- 4% decrease in waste spoilage with $2,000,000 in savings
- 70% reduction in next day air charges for $70,000 in savings
To read the full success story of Bill Chant and the OCCG team click here.