UPS, one of SDI's largest full-service clients, values eMaint because of its extensive reporting capabilities. The reports, which are auto-generated and auto-emailed weekly and monthly, provide vital data to all levels of management that enable both UPS and SDI to spot trends quickly.
- Ability to quickly adapt to different clients' needs
- Intuitive interface shortens learning curve
- Track work requests, PM's, repair work orders, and parts inventory
- Technicians are able to access eMaint anywhere with laptop computers
- Auto-generated purchase orders based on reorder points for improved inventory turns
- Automated monthly reports and accompanying graphs that are customizable for individual clients
"We require that eMaint X3 be utilized as part of every full-service maintenance contract to ensure preventive maintenance best practices are in place."
- Jim Baum, Director of Maintenance Services SDI Industries