Please join us for this month’s Best Practices webinar as Ralph Peters, President and Founder of The Maintenance Excellence Institute, explains the ACE Team Process which has evolved beyond a work measurement system to an ongoing Continuous Reliability Improvement (CRI) team that starts at the shop floor.
Date: Thursday, January 27, 2011
Time: 1PM Eastern Time
Topic: “The ACE Team Process for Reliable Maintenance Work Measurement”
Speaker: Ralph “Pete” Peters
In this session, Ralph will explain topics to enable each webinar attendee to:
- Develop a formal charter for an ACE Team
- Define and perform job analysis to define benchmark jobs (a traditional job plan)
- Evaluate repair methods, tools, safety, quality of parts and craft skill
- Perform Continuous Reliability Improvement analysis on benchmark jobs with RCM, RCA & FMEA technique, etc
- Establish spreadsheets for technical work areas; electrical, mechanical, etc.
- Perform slotting to define wrench time estimates
- Establish typical allowances of non-wrench time
- Develop reliable planning times for the schedule
- Measure Craft Productivity and Overall Craft Effectiveness (OCE)
- Learn the requirements for ACE Team Process Certification