When Ainsworth, a leading integrated, multi-trade company was awarded a public-private partnership facilities management contract for the province of Alberta, they were responsible for operating 12 schools in the province. The company sought a cloud-based CMMS solution to minimize the burden on the IT department, and to allow government agencies to view critical key performance indicators across the schools.
They went with eMaint when they saw the robust report writer, and the flexibility of tailoring work orders and options for submitting work requests. Implementation included the creation of workflows and reports. The Ainsworth team spent time upfront to tailor the solution to their unique needs.
Across the 12 schools, there are a variety of assets to manage, including boilers, heating systems, hot water tanks, flooring, doors, windows, lavatory sinks, drinking fountains and showers, grouped by building, floor level and more. Leveraging eMaint’s flexible architecture, the company tailored work request screens and menus for streamlined access to relevant assets within their hierarchy.
With eMaint, Ainsworth has been able to:
- Meet standards for response time, completion time, and satisfaction level with help from eMaint reporting tools
- Provide expertise in facilities management business by leveraging eMaint
- Achieve contractual compliance for 12 schools across the province of Alberta
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Tailor system access by school and for aggregated data for governmental oversight