Join us TODAY as eMaint X3 user, Boyd Helm, Maintenance Manager at Cardinal CG, shares how he utilized a CMMS to achieve extraordinary results in this month's free Best Practices web workshop.
Date: TODAY, Thursday, October 27, 2011
Time: 1PM Eastern Time
Topic: "Achieving Profitability Turnaround"
Speaker: Boyd Helm
Cardinal Glass was able to make significant improvements following their CMMS implementation including:
- 95% reduction in downtime
- 60% reduction in overtime
- 40% increase in daily production output
- 45% increase in profitability
Implementing a CMMS alone is not enough to achieve results, therefore, during the presentation Boyd will discuss actionable steps he took to reach his goals including:
- Improving communication and teamwork
- Embracing Predictive Maintenance
- Tracking key measures (uptime, MTBF)
- Creating custom reports
Join us TODAY to take a closer look at how implementing a CMMS and following maintenance Best Practices can contribute to a profitability turnaround by increasing efficiencies.