eMaint announces the launch of their next generation CMMS product, eMaint X4. eMaint X4 is the successor to highly successful eMaint X3 CMMS product currently being used by 4,000 companies and more than 35,000 users in 55 countries.
eMaint X4 is designed to provide the ultimate user experience with a new, streamlined single-page interface utilizing the latest web technologies. Building upon "The Hub" interface which is currently available in eMaint X3, eMaint continues to upgrade our CMMS software with eMaint X4’s innovative features, increased performance and enhanced capabilities.
“We are driven to advance our products at the same rapid pace as our company growth. We have had such positive feedback to The Hub in eMaint X3 that we have committed significant resources to entirely re-imagining eMaint in the context of The Hub — fast, flexible, and designed to provide the ultimate user experience,” comments Brian Samelson, President and CEO of eMaint. “With eMaint X4, we continue our tradition of raising the bar for CMMS software, while at the same time incorporating many new features requested by our ever-growing customer base,” notes Samelson.
The eMaint X4 product will be featured at eMaint’s Xcelerate15 User and Training Conference taking place October 20-23, 2015 at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort in Estero, FL.
Key highlights of the new eMaint X4 CMMS product include:
- Single-page application design resulting in enhanced productivity
- Enhanced data entry and filtering tools that deliver information faster
- New interface utilizing latest web technologies, including responsive design, enabling X4 to be accessed via the browser on any PC or mobile device
- Increased performance resulting in higher productivity
- New features include secure electronic signature capability to support regulatory compliance requirements, including 21 CFR Part 11.