eMaint announces registration is open for the Xcelerate15SM User and Training Conference taking place October 20-23, 2015 at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort in Estero, FL. The success of last year’s Xcelerate14SM conference confirmed the need for eMaint to host an annual event that highlights product, training and service enhancements.
“Xcelerate14 was a great user and training conference, and this year we will exceed what we delivered to last year’s participants!” commented Brian Samelson, President and CEO of eMaint. “We have added a broader selection of tracks, and expanded the learning sessions to align with the participants’ skills, experience level with eMaint CMMS and their role in their organization.”
“This year’s conference will be focused on preparing our users for the new version of eMaint’s CMMS product, eMaint X4SM, that will launch later this year. With eMaint X4, we continue our tradition of raising the bar for CMMS software, while at the same time incorporating many new features requested by our ever-growing customer base,” said Samelson.
Xcelerate15 will feature:
- Preview of eMaint’s next generation X4 CMMS product.
- Five new tracks and more than 50 sessions for users at different levels and roles.
- New Pre-Conference “warm-up” training designed for the new eMaint user.
- “One-on-One” sessions with the eMaint support team and account managers.
- Opportunities to meet and network with fellow eMaint users.
- Hands-on interaction with a broad range of mobile and tablet devices at our Experience Center that will be available at the conference.
Registration is open and a $200 savings is available to those who register by June 30, 2015. For more information about the conference, visit www.emaint.com/xcelerate or call (239) 494-8928.