The maintenance world has gone mobile, and technicians can no longer afford to be confined to a desk to make work order updates, search asset history, or accommodate spare parts requirements. They must continue to be productive even when disconnected from the network.
With eMaint’s mobile offering, technicians can perform maintenance functions online or offline, syncing seamlessly back to eMaints using asynchronous technology once re-connected to the network. eMaint allows full CMMS functions while offline — without limited features or requiring pre-downloading. Mobile workers can preform maintenance functions inside the facility or on the road, including work requests, work orders, parts meter readings, inventory, assets, and more.
Fluke Mobile for eMaint Highlights
- Work order (WO) assignment to technicians, including sending instructions to them in the field
- Search asset history and create work orders while at the specific asset location
- Barcode scanning for quick asset and spare part identification
- Add labor changes in real time or ad hoc and book parts changes onto work orders
- Add or view documents or pictures on work orders and assets
- Offline and online mobile capability allows productivity from anywhere at any time