Seasons Greetings from the eMaint team.
2011 marked our 25th year of helping customers achieve CMMS success.
Over the past twelve months, we re-dedicated our efforts to help our customers achieve success by providing educational tools and enhancements to the eMaint X3 system and expanding our team to better serve. Highlights include:
- Welcoming over 1000 new users to the eMaint family
- Attracting 1837 registrants for our free monthly Best Practices Webinars
- Conducting no-cost X3 Web Workshops for over 600 attendees
- Offering 429 live web-based instructor-led training classes through eMaint University (eU)
- Releasing 3 Professional Services packages to deliver start-up and configuration services to meet your business process needs
- Providing X3 in 8 languages (English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Czech, Polish, Hungarian)
- Launching Spanish and Portuguese-language websites
- Networking and Sharing with eMaint customers at our sold-out User Group Summit in Buford, GA
- Adding a Customer Success Manager to ensure your ongoing needs and goals are being met
- Expanding our Professional Services and Support teams to better serve you
2011 was also a year of giving back to the community. I am extremely proud of our team’s efforts in donating over half a ton of food to the local food bank and raising over $4000 to help local residents with MS.
We look forward to contributing to your success in 2012 and wish you a prosperous and happy new year!
Rona Palmer is the Marketing Director at eMaint Enterprises, located
in Marlton, NJ, that provides CMMS and EAM solutions for all of your
maintenance and asset management needs.