The only thing we love more than our customers is sharing their success stories. We are constantly on the look out for customers to feature in a case study and eager to allow them to showcase their journey.
Below are just a small few of our customers that have really made a name for their Reliability programs in 2012. We are excited to learn what new stories will come our way in 2013.
Cintas has successfully achieved a multi-location roll out over 100 locations. The story was published in Uptime Magazine, where James Wagoner, Regional Field Engineer, was able to share their journey.
The keys to a successful CMMS rollout, says James Wagoner, can be summed up as:
- Tap the field for ideas.
- Encourage ‘positive discontent’.
- Tackle the elephant one part at a time.
- Pick your battles.
Read more here.
Run Energy provides operations, maintenance, installation and technical
services to the renewable energy and environmental industries. Ian Greig, Run Energy, is not only an outstanding X3 user, but the organization is also recommends and provides eMaint X3 for their customers.
Below are just some of the benefits Run Energy experienced through using X3:
- Achieved ISO 9001 certification – eMaint X3
was vital to the work completion and auditing process for managing
calibration and the maintenance of tools and instruments
- Improved productivity with technicians, spending 95% of work time performing tasks
- On-time completion of work orders has increased since “non-compliance” is actively monitored
Health and Hospital Corporation was not only featured in an eMaint case study, but their story was also featured on FacilitiesNet.
Below are just some of the benefits Health and Hospital experienced through using X3:
- Track time and expenses by building and department for budget reconciliation, repair vs. replace justification and staffing
- User-friendly interface supports requests from over 1,000 employees across 17 facilities
- X3 manages over 2,000 commercial and residential assets including warranty tracking
Read more here.
Micro-Coax is, an aeronautical and aerospace custom electronics manufacturer. You will hear Brian O’connell, Micro-Coax, speak at the next User Group Summit in the Phildelphia Area.
Below are just some of the benefits Micro-Coax experienced through using X3:
- Increased efficiency in the maintenance department
- Record of hours spent and work accomplished by contractors
- Regulatory paperwork made easily accessible to everyone
- Systematized reports available for all maintenance activities
Read more here.
Other amazing customer success stories from the following X3 users were also shared in 2013:
- Superior Dairy
- Whispering Woods Resort
- APT Water
- Spokane Industries
- Rockland Community College
- Spartan ERV
- Outpatient Imaging
- Kane County Forest Preserve
- Washington National Cathedral
View their stories here.
We would also like to give a warm welcome to the new X3 users November brought in.
- Light and Metals Coloring
- Materia Inc.
- CCL Label
- Grayhawk Golf Club
- Chemence Inc.
- Nature’s Flowers
- Refine Tile
- Midland Bible Church
- Aqua-Chem Inc.
- Kentwood Packaging
- Classic Cooking
- Enviva Biomass
- Time Warner Cable
- Tanzanian Tobacco Processors Ltd.
- Meridian Energy Ltd.
- Bridgetown Natural Foods
- Windsor Healthcare Management
- Ryckman Creek Resources
- Seminole Hospital District
- All-Color Powder Coating Inc.
- Grand Prairie Foods
- University of Missouri
- Freight Car America
- Roy’s Wood Products
- Swanton Village
- Phoenix House
- Mid-America Transplant Services