Condition Monitoring with Simplified Vibration Screening
Vibration screening is one of the most effective ways to detect and prevent equipment failure or downtime, but performing vibration analysis can be complex. Vibration monitors typically require special training, third-party experts, or are too expensive to use on most equipment, leaving significant gaps in maintenance programs.
During this session, John Bernet, Application Specialist at Fluke Corporation, will discuss how semi-fixed vibration sensors wirelessly and remotely capture simple vibration screening data on imbalance and misalignment, allowing maintenance teams to monitor asset health with ease.
Attendees will also learn how identification of imbalance and misalignment identification can benefit a predictive maintenance program, and how to:
– Avoid unexpected downtime
– Find and fix failures at an earlier stage
– Collect historical data to justify maintenance spend
– Democratize vibration expertise for non-experts providing easy-to-interpret data
– Screen vibrations on hard-to-access machines
– Collect and analyze cloud-based vibration data
Original session held on December 7, 2017