The Inside Scoop on Wrench Time
All of your productive maintenance management activity comes from your wrench time. Obviously if you have enough people for your workload and projects then wrench time is of lesser importance. But if you struggle to meet all of your demands then wrench time becomes urgently important.
Does the second case sound more like you? This recorded eMaint CMMS and reliability Best Practices Webinar will give detailed answers to the questions below.
– What is wrench time and how do you measure it?
– Why is wrench time important?
– How can accurate wrench time be achieved?
– How does wrench time apply to me?
– What is work sampling and how does it apply?