Certification Assessment Topics
|Introduction to eMaint ||Data Import and Export |
|Work Order Management ||Reporting (Level 1) – Basic |
|Work Order Request Process (for Admin Users) ||Reporting (Level 2) – Intermediate |
|Work Order Request Process (for Requesters) ||Reporting (Level 3) – Advanced |
|Scheduler & Custom Filters ||Reporting (Level 4) – Calculated Fields, Graphs, Instruments & Dashboards |
|PM Management (Level 1 & 2) ||MX Mobile / Tech Select (General Users) |
|PM Management Tools ||MX Mobile / Tech Select (Administrator) |
|Meter Based PMs & Meter Readings ||Barcoding in eMaint |
|Inventory Management (Level 1 & 2) ||Parts Requisitioning |
|Purchasing with eMaint ||Condition Monitoring |
|User Permissions & Administrator Features ||Asset Reservation |
|General Account Global Settings ||Workflow Manager |
|Form Design & Document Storage ||Data Import and Export |
|Workflow Manager || |
During the test, participants can:
- Use resources, including the eMaint Boot Camp training guide and any notes taken during training sessions
- Review answers and change them if needed before submitting the assessment for grading
After passing the test, you’ll receive a digital copy of your “Certificate of Completion,” which is valid for two years from the date of issue. When your two-year certification ends, you will need to recertify.
How to renew your certification
To renew your certification for another two years, you can either retake and pass the most current assessment exam at the cost of $295 or accumulate 24 points by attending or participating in eMaint training opportunities.
How to gain points:
- Attend the Xcelerate Fluke Reliability Conference (12 points)
- Participate in eMaint Boot Camp training in Bonita Springs (12 points)
- eMaint Onsite Training Services at your location (10 points)
- eMaint Professional Training Services (10 points)
- Complete eMaint University X4 learning paths (5 points each)
- Watch live or on-demand eMaint webinars in eMaint University (2 points each)
You are responsible for tracking attendance and participation in eMaint training events and points during the two-year recertification training period. You can document progress in your eMaint University account.
How to log training attendance and points for recertification
Go to the Achievements tab in the top menu bar of the eMaint University dashboard. Select Achievements, then select the external learning tab and finally add a new external learning record.
The eMCP certificate will be reissued for an additional two-year period once all requirements are met and entered into the Achievements section in eMaint University.