Establishing an effective Preventive Maintenance schedule can lead to some serious improvements in daily processes, and across your entire organization. If your organization depends on a reactive, “fire fighting” maintenance mode, higher maintenance costs, failure rates and downtime could be the unfortunate results.
With PM scheduling software within a CMMS, organizations have experienced benefits such as:
- Improved scheduling for short term and long term maintenance
- Increased knowledge of maintenance activities and PM tracking
- Decreased manual data entry
- Eliminated paperwork with barcoding capability
- Ensured consistency in maintenance tasks
- Passed compliance audits with extensive records on inspections, inspection notes, etc
But to achieve these results, sometimes organizations need a little direction to get started, and eMaint can help! eMaint has a variety of Best Practice Webinar recordings, like “Secrets of Great PM Programs” to help you begin realizing the benefits of Preventive Maintenance Programs.