Trinity Hall was founded by Bishop Bateman of Norwich in 1350, making it the fifth oldest surviving college of the University of Cambridge. The College currently provides educational and residential facilities for around 330 undergraduates and 250 graduates. Russell Waller, Head of Buildings & Services, manages over 1600 assets. Nine hundred are located within the College Campus. The balance includes assets such as Building Management Systems, Boiler Plant, Electrical Distribution Boards, Ventilation Equipment, etc.