1. Data Collection
eMaint will provide project management and data implementation support services in order to guide you through a successful CMMS implementation. Data Acquisition projects may include some (or all ) of the following activities:
- physically visit the assets,
- document asset details,
- verify asset details for accuracy,
- apply an identification label to each asset,
- record asset details on spreadsheet,
- document related PM Schedules and
- document related PM tasks.
eMaint will provide best practices guidance to manage the deliverables, identify issues and create solutions.
2. Data Cleansing / Standardization
Quality data is critical to CMMS implementation success. eMaint provides data assimilation and support services to help the client assemble their appropriate data components that align with international best practices and standards.
3. Data Conversion
Many organizations have some form of data we can use in the startup of their CMMS system. Data migration is the process of transferring this data into a format that is acceptable by eMaint. eMaint regularly converts data from legacy CMMS systems and other third party applications and can also import data from spreadsheets.
Our services include
- data extraction consultation,
- data evaluation and analysis,
- mapping consultation and support and
- assistance with the installation of both test run and final run sets of data.
4. Integration Services
eMaint has 30 years of experience integrating our software with external applications. We can easily import data from PLC, SCADA and Building Automation systems into eMaint. Known as Condition Based Maintenance (CBM), this example of integrating monitored data enables your maintenance organization in order to work proactively. It eliminates costly unexpected failures while optimizing limited maintenance resources. With eMaint integration services, you can share financial data between other 3rd party ERP corporate systems such as SAP and Oracle. This lets you automate asset, procurement and parts inventory management.
5. Computer System Validation (CSV)
Computer System Validation (CSV) is a valuable tool to support quality of performance and production in accordance with the requirements of 21 CFR Part 11 and GxP regulations. It provides documented proof that our CMMS will repeatedly and reliably do what it is designed to do and complies with the applicable rules and regulations. This includes providing electronic records, an audit trail and eSignature options. We typically carry out CSV projects within the context of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and European Medicines Agency guidelines of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP). During this engagement, an eMaint consultant will work with you. You will review the importance of implementing a structured and professional validation process right from the start of the project. Additionally, you will review the requirements for implementing the processes and the benefits to be gained.
6. Functional / Technical Specification Development
This service entails developing requirements specifications in order to capture all of the details necessary to accurately identify the scope of work required. Scope may include some (or all ) of the following components:
- assumptions and dependencies,
- data structures/elements,
- technical architecture components,
- design/implementation constraints,
- Application Program Interface (API),
- communication protocols and
- performance levels.