Three times a year the eMaint Team gathers together for eMaint Week, a week-long event during which all team members participate in team building activities, educational and motivating presentations and fun events.
During a presentation at the start of this eMaint Week our CEO, Brian Samelson, shared how far we have come since our inception in 1986 and how much we have accomplished during the first half of 2012.
In 1986, we started with zero users. 26 years later we have over 16,000 users and an outstanding team of 35. It’s been a lot of work and a lot of fun and we’re proud of how far we have come.
Check out some of what the team has accomplished in 2012 thus far:
- X3 iPad Application launched
- eMaint’s International office in Florida opens
- Occupy Marlton… eMaint expands to take over the whole building in Marlton, NJ
- Onsite visits for implementation and training in Brazil, Mexico, Colombia and Argentina
- Ranked in the top 5 of South Jersey’s Fastest Growing Companies
- Named the “Best of SaaS” and given the BoSS award by THINKstragtegies based on customer success using X3
- Awarded the Frost & Sullivan Price Performance Value Leadership Award for Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) for North America for 2012
Above is one of our coolest pictures from eMaint Week (though there are a lot). We did a team competition within the company to see who could collect the most food items for our “Hunger Doesn’t Take a Vacation” food drive. This is barely half of what was collected – go team!
Rona Palmer is the Marketing Director at eMaint Enterprises, located
in Marlton, NJ, that provides CMMS and EAM solutions for all of your
maintenance and asset management needs.