Wednesday, February 21, 2018
11:00am – 12:00pm ET (10:00am CT, 9:00am MT, 8:00am PT, 4:00pm GMT)
William Walters, Product Specialist at eMaint
Fluke recently announced an update to eMaint Version 11.4.5, including an integration with Fluke Connect Conditioning Monitoring Software.
Fluke Connect Condition Monitoring software enables maintenance managers to remotely monitor multiple assets while also producing asset alarms and numerous data graphs per asset with correlating current, voltage, temperature, vibration, and power quality monitoring.
Users can now connect Fluke Connect Condition Monitoring software with their eMaint X4 CMMS account so data and alarms automatically feed into eMaint, eliminating the need to manually import data.
In this month’s free Web-Workshop, eMaint Product Specialist, William Walters, will demonstrate the key features of the integration, including the ability to:
- Synchronize assets within eMaint X4 with Fluke Connect Condition Monitoring software
- Trend live data readings from select Fluke Sensors™ products in eMaint X4 (readings are available on the asset record, asset related tables, or the dashboard)
- Export data feeds from Fluke Connect Condition Monitoring software into eMaint X4
- Link eMaint X4 assets to existing assets within a Fluke Connect Condition Monitoring software account
- View Fluke Connect Condition Monitoring software notifications in eMaint X4
Join Us for Free!
Chat Now with Sales
Chat now with an eMaint sales representative to get your questions answered.
Start a Free Trial
Sign up for a free trial and start experiencing eMaint’s CMMS solution for yourself.
Attend a Demo
See how eMaint CMMS can help your team achieve its maintenance management goals.