The updated eMaint X4 CMMS software solution fully integrates Fluke Connect Condition Monitoring software and SCHAD Automatic Meter Reading.
Fluke recently unveiled an updated version of its eMaint™ computerized maintenance management software (CMMS) with improvements that include the integration with Fluke Connect® Condition Monitoring software and SCHAD™ Automatic Meter Reading (AMR). This enables full integration with data acquisition (SCADA) systems and supervisory control. eMaint 11.4.5 offers companies an integrated system that will drastically improve the way equipment health is monitored as well as how well maintenance operations, resources and compliance are managed. This integration of multiple data sources facilitates faster and better maintenance decisions that maximize the use of resources.
This updated version of the eMaint CMMS solution was demonstrated at the “eMaint X4 Integration with Fluke Connect and SCHAD” session at the company’s Xcelerate 17 conference in Fort Myers, Florida, last month. You can watch the demonstration here:
The software upgrade includes:
Fluke Connect Condition Monitoring Software Integration: The Fluke Connect Condition Monitoring software enables maintenance managers to remotely monitor multiple assets while also producing asset alarms and multiple data graphs per asset with correlating current, voltage, temperature, vibration and power quality monitoring.
Users can now combine the Fluke Connect Condition Monitoring software with their eMaint X4 CMMS account. This allows data and alerts to feed directly into eMaint, eliminating the need to manually import data. Key features of the integration include the ability to:
- Synchronize assets within eMaint X4 with the Fluke Connect Condition Monitoring software.
- Trend live data readings from select Fluke Sensors™ products in eMaint X4. (Readings will be available in the asset record, asset-related tables or the dashboard.)
- Export data feeds from the Fluke Connect Condition Monitoring software into eMaint X4.
- Link eMaint X4 assets to existing assets within your Fluke Connect Condition Monitoring software account.
- View Fluke Connect Condition Monitoring software notifications in eMaint X4.
For more information on the Fluke Connect Condition Monitoring software, visit www.flukeconnect.com or contact your Customer Services Manager.
SCHAD AMR Integration: SCHAD AMR is a standalone module that connects automated systems directly into a CMMS system for improved capture of asset performance, providing significant cost-savings through enhanced maintenance practices and reduced downtime.
Users can now connect SCHAD AMR with their eMaint X4 CMMS account, allowing programmable logic controllers (PLC) machines connected to AMR to push meter readings automatically to the eMaint system so data can be integrated into one system, thereby saving time and eliminating redundancies.
For more information about SCHAD AMR, visit www.schad-automation.com.
The following enhancements and bug fixes were also included in the software update:
- The “About” page located within the My Shortcuts menu has been updated to now display the current version and link to the release blog for that version.
- Updates were made to the lookup behavior on the mobile charges form to respect field mappings that are in place.
- An update was made to correct an issue causing extra fields displaying in related tables through a custom configuration to display the contents of the field correctly.
- When using the Add Quick feature within the Parts Requirements table, it will no longer return an application error and function as expected.
- An issue was discovered resulting from inventory locations with a period in the name that caused the User Administration to not load properly. This issue has now been resolved.
For questions or comments on this software integration, contact the eMaint customer support team at (239) 494-8928, ext. 2 or email@example.com.