We are excited to announce The Fluke Roadshow 2017, presented by Fluke Connect and eMaint! Free for all attendees, the event will include information for maintenance and reliability professionals across all industries. Subject Matter Experts will be presenting the latest innovations in the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), including Fluke Condition Monitoring devices and eMaint Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS).
By attending, participants will:
- Learn how IIoT can transform your maintenance program
- See a sneak peek into the future of IIoT and connectivity
- Network with maintenance and reliability professionals in your area
- Discover how to unlock the power of your asset and equipment monitoring data
- Explore the hottest trends in CMMS and eMaint’s latest innovations
In May 2017, Fluke and eMaint will be heading to Seattle, Chicago, Atlanta, Austin, San Diego and Philadelphia.
[button color=’btn-7i50qmo07z’ link=’/fluke-roadshow/’ radius=’no-radius’ block=’0′ lightbox=’0′]Register today![/button]