The 2018 Reliability Conference (TRC), hosted by ReliabilityWeb.com, had it all, including informative educational sessions, energizing keynotes, a bustling exhibit hall, Las Vegas show girls, and delicious food. In most people’s opinions, the sessions and networking that the conference provided were exceptional benefits of attendance.
Our team enjoyed meeting attendees in the exhibit hall and networking during breaks and other sessions. In addition, checking out the interviews carried out by Reliability Radio, including an episode with Fluke’s Gregory Perry, CRL, was interesting and entertaining. Host Scott MacKenzie continuously asked thought provoking questions of all his guests.
During educational sessions, we enjoyed seeking out content that would educate us and provide ideas for some of the challenges faced by those on the reliability journey. Some of the topics included:
- Machine learning’s effects on asset reliability
- How the right data is more important than machine learning
- The industrial internet of relationships
- Infrared imaging
- Connected plants and predictive reliability for improved business results
- Electrical safety
- Advancing reliability and asset management
- Smart condition monitoring
- The reliability excellence roadmap
We also partnered on presentations with Filmwerks International on power monitoring and Dana Corporation on implementing a CMMS for improved maintenance. The conference left attendees feeling inspired and prepared to begin their own journeys.
Check out our photo album from this event for an inside look at the conference!