Our commitment to customer success extends far beyond creating exceptional software.
We go to great lengths to provide organizations with all of the resources and information they need to get the most out of eMaint X3 and achieve maintenance excellence.
From dedicated account management to interactive, online educational tools, eMaint partners with you through a variety of service options that sets you on the path to success from the very first day you contact our team.
- Work with a dedicated account manager to improve response time for inquiries and requests; get personalized training, best practices guidance, configuration updates, and KPI/dashboard development.
- Collaborate with one of our highly-experienced CMMS Implementation Specialists to ensure optimal set-up of X3 through project management support, implementation assessment, go-live support, data conversion and migration, and interface development.
- Get hands-on with X3 devices, like MX Mobile, and participate in educational training sessions with CMMS experts eMaint's new state-of-the-art Training and Experience Center.*
- Achieve optimal results through Best Practices and Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) Workshops that teach users how to ”reap the ROI rewards“ of CMMS software.*
- Enroll in intensive, in-person Boot Camps, designed to help new and experienced users maximize their CMMS knowledge.*
- Network at User Group Summits, a two-day event held in our Training and Experience Center where X3 users can participate in workshops, hear from product experts, exchange ideas, meet senior leaders and attend an exclusive customer appreciation cocktail reception and dinner.
- Attend free, monthly online X3 Workshops or a monthly Best Practices Webinar led by eMaint product experts and industry partners.
- Watch and learn at your convenience through a number of recorded webinars available in our CMMS Best Practices Video library.
- Access eMaint University’s 24/7 library of resources for interactive tools, training and self-paced learning programs.
* Programs can be held in our Florida-based Training and Experience Center, in our Dublin office or at a customer facility.