Annual savings from reducing waste
Reduction in reactive work orders
Increase in work completion with no additional staff
On-time completion rate for critical work orders
Whether submitted by customers, internal staff or tenants, responding to work requests promptly and efficiently is a top priority for all organizations. With eMaint’s work request manager, you can put your mind at ease when it comes to managing, organizing and prioritizing work requests and material requests.
Establish custom workflow processes for submitting, approving, rejecting and completing work requests.
Send an automated email notification to customers when work requests are either approved or rejected. Follow up with an automated email alert with a satisfaction survey for completed work.
Select one of the following work request options:
- An eMaint login allows work requestors to submit requests and view the history of their requests.
- Work requestors send an email to a designated email address that gets converted into an eMaint work request.
- Work requestors submit requests to eMaint through a customized web form that is embedded on your company’s intranet.
Mobile work management
Access real-time data and perform functions throughout your facility and on the road with eMaint’s mobile work order management solution. Empower your team to respond to requests promptly and efficiently.
Improve workflow efficiency and ensure on-time completion of safety-related work orders by approving or rejecting work request alerts, which you receive directly on your mobile device.
Submit work requests anytime, anywhere‒including pictures uploaded from your mobile device‒on eMaint’s mobile maintenance management solution.
Get rid of printed work orders by using eMaint’s mobile solution to view, open and close out work orders on-the-go.
eMaint customer success in work order management
- University housing office significantly expedites work order processing with CMMSDana Madama2018-08-06T17:09:09+00:00
- Wastewater treatment plant wins after upgrading and integrating a CMMSAnna Howard2018-07-23T16:19:16+00:00